*please apply by clicking the Indeed link to the right of the page*
Automotive Service Advisor:
Automotive Service Advisor needed! Are you in need of a change of scenery or feel like you are unappreciated in the workplace? Are you tired of chasing a commission-based paycheck? Are you looking for a better work life balance?
If you have answered yes to any of those questions, then Service Drive is the place for you. Our company continues to grow and offers competitive hourly pay with a guaranteed pay raise with job offer. Service Drive also offers flexible schedules, generous health care allowance, paid vacation, 401K, a family atmosphere, and more. Service Drive is open Monday through Friday from 8AM-4PM and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Answer all incoming calls and schedule appointments for new customers.
- Verify warranty coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval, entering RO into service database system.
- Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Reputation management: utilizing & managing Service Drive’s review management system
- Taking customer payments
- Data entry
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and also feel free to call Steve Smith (Service Director) directly at 716-394-3833.
1 year of experience of Service Writer/Advisor is preferred but all levels of experience will be considered with an immediate need for hire.
Guaranteed pay raise with offer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Company's Facebook page:
Interested? Send your resume directly to email@example.com! Be sure to attach your resume.